Flood Damage and Mold
Water and mold damage, due to broken or burst pipes, leaks from appliances and flooding, is some of the most common claims. It is important to act immediately to remove mold since it poses a health hazard. However, determining the cause and origin of water damage is often difficult, resulting in insurance companies denying your claim. Berger adjusters understands water damage and can document the cause of the loss and help you every step of the way with the claim process. Our expert staff will:
- Perform a property inspection, confirm your policy coverage, and explain the complicated details of your insurance policy.
- Gather all the necessary information to file an accurate insurance claim in a timely manner.
- Hire professionals to board up property, assess electrical and other damage and ensure that your property is safe for entry.
- Update you on the progress of your claim and fight to ensure that you’re treated fairly through the process.
- Negotiate a settlement with your insurance company that is fair.
- Work to recover what you have lost!
Berger Adjusters understands the worry and stress involved in damage to your home or business from a fire, storm, natural disaster or other event. It is daunting to face flood or storm damage to your property that is so important to you. Theft or vandalism can take away your sense of security and peace of mind. You may not be able to live in your house or your business may be interrupted. You’re asking yourself: “What is the path to recovery?”
Berger Adjusters has the expertise to help you navigate this difficult journey. From small to large losses, we have the experience to advise you on the steps to take to recovery. But the sooner you act, the better. Call 401-426-2301 today.
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the BEST possible insurance settlement.
We deliver personalized, high-quality, one-on-one service from the beginning of your loss to its final settlement. As your trusted advisor, our mission is to achieve a full recovery of your claim in the shortest time frame is our highest priority. Our work includes:
- Emergency service to secure, protect and manage the claim process.
- Review of your policy and all possible insurance coverage.
- Estimation of the costs of the damages incurred.
- Negotiation of the settlement.
Our knowledgeable staff is accessible 24/7 and able to answer all your questions about your loss and the path to your recovery.
The important question to ask:
After you have experienced damage to your property or business, who can you trust? Your agent? Your insurance company? Who? Since 2011, the annual revenue of the industry, known as insurance premiums, exceeded the $1.2 trillion mark.
The business is so large that it is hard to keep a focus on what the intent of insurance is in the first place, putting the insured back to where they were financially prior to the loss without rewarding or penalizing the insured for his or her loss.
Berger Adjusters represents only the interests of the public and never the insurance companies. We provide the trust and reliability missing in the insurance claim process. When you are represented by Berger Adjusters, you know that a team of experts is at your disposal, to investigate, estimate and resolve your claim. This customized claim service is managed by Andrew Berger, who is your trusted advocate and Public Insurance Adjuster.